A Pumpkin Theme Baby Shower




Planning my baby shower was not an easy task to take on because for one, I didn't know the gender of the baby and secondly, I did not have a location.  So I had to put my planner thinking cap on and started researching for neutral gender baby shower ideas.  I could not find many inspirations on Pinterest but once I finalized the date I knew I wanted a pumpkin theme since my baby shower was so close to Halloween.  Since my main décor were going to be pumpkins I started scouting for them.  The cheapest pumpkins I found were at Sprouts which were about $5 each and surprisingly even cheaper at my local pumpkin patch (if you live in Colorado, it is the one off of 104th and Riverdale, probably the best one I've ever been to).  However, one thing to keep in mind is if you want white pumpkins, purchase them early because they sale out fast - I learned this the hard way lol  Anyway, I ended up spending no more than $100 on pumpkins and felt pretty proud since they are quite pricey. 


For the flowers, I went with all white flowers, a few yellow roses, and some greens to give it a soft ethereal feel.  To save money I went to a local wholesale flower shop in Denver and had my girlfriend arranged the centerpieces.  


For any events, I love the small details so I implemented a sign for the dessert bar and favor tags that I found on Etsy.  Etsy is the best - I love that you can download the designs immediately and print them at home or at a local printing shop, my favorite is Kinkos.  


Hope you guys enjoyed this post.  A big shout out to my sister, besties and sister in laws for hosting such a beautiful shower - one I'll never forget.  My husband and I are so excited to meet our baby boy in March!  We can't wait to shower him with kisses and love.  

Photographer: Sonya Her
Event Styling: Simply Song Events